Plan your story
Have an idea for a book, but don’t know how to start? Join me on a six-week writing journey to plan your story. With some proven strategies, lots of reflection and deep work, along with constructive feedback, we will work together to get clear on the story you want to tell so you can write confidence.
The Writing Journey guides writers through a series of reflective exercises designed to flesh out their story idea. By the end of the journey, you’ll have the clarity you need to write your story with confidence.
Here’s the timeline:
- Week One: Getting clarity on what you want to write and why it matters.
- Week Two: Exploring marketability and similar titles.
- Week Three: Meeting your protagonist.
- Week Four: Sketching out the plot and subplots.
- Week Five: Outlining and story structure.
- Week Six: Project management, goal setting, and next steps.
These six deadlines can be completed over 6, 9, or 12 weeks and come with three 45-minute book coaching sessions. Each submission has workbook exercises to guide you through brainstorming, reflection, and planning. I also give you written feedback each step of the way. Finally, we’ll wrap up with a call to discuss next steps.
***Add-ons: Your journey may require more deadlines which can be purchased as needed. Ask me for details!